How I found my purpose and why you can too
QUESTION: Are you living your purpose and your best life?
Or are you starting to question what you’re doing with your life?
Maybe you are starting to notice that most mornings you dread going to work and it’s beginning to make you feel frustrated and unhappy?
But you keep doing the same old thing day-in and day-out because you’re not sure what else you can do.
OR maybe you can’t seem to take action on what you do want to do?
Don’t worry, you are not alone.
I have struggled with this a lot over the years and I always felt like I wanted a lot more from life, but I couldn’t put my finger on what that “more” was.
It was a feeling that had been developing in me for a long time and was becoming stronger and stronger; especially once I was fed up with working 8-to-5.
I just couldn’t ignore the feeling any longer.
I realised I wanted (actually, what I craved)was more purpose in my life.
Here’s what I did to find more purpose, and you can do these things too:
1. Joined a mindset, business and wealth group– I did this for a year to learn and encourage myself to step out of my comfort zone.What a fantastic experience, learning and mixing with like minded people. This helped me realise there are many opportunities in life for everyone,especially people who want to grow within themselves. It’s just about finding what it is you really want to do. What inspires you.
I learnt a lot a about myself through this group and I found something I liked and wanted to do. I learnt what I could about it,but for some reason I couldn’t take the action necessary to succeed at it.
It seemed like I was holding myself back in a way. I knew in my head logically what I wanted to do, but somehow it seemed like I was self-sabotaging all my attempts at succeeding.
2. I started to question:“Why does this keep happening?”
Emotionally, I knew there was a lot more to this with not taking action, this self-sabotage, because it had happened before in my life.I was frustrated and wanted an answer to this problem, so I started asking myself questions:
- Do you think you don’t deserve success?
- Do you think you will be judged or rejected if you fail?
- Do you think you have to be perfect?
I found the answer to all of the above and also my purpose in life at the same time… it was totally amazing!
3. I had some RTT sessions myself: After a few sessions of Rapid Transformational Therapy I discovered that not taking action was actually caused from a deep-seated traumatic event that happened in my early childhood years.
I was actually holding myself back and while in a session of hypnotherapy I was able to uncover the root cause of that event. Then understanding the meaning and interpretation of that finally allowed me to release it and rewire into my subconscious new positive beliefs.
4. I found my true passion and purpose: I have done a lot of things in my life and one thing I know for certain is that it’s never too late to start. With support, questioning myself in a good way and having some RTT sessions, I found my true passion in helping people who are just like I was.
By removing the old beliefs that caused me to hold myself back and rewiring new
empowering beliefs into my emotional mind,I now have the ability and freedom to take action when I want and need to.
It’s also enabled me to do what I do now, help people find freedom from emotional and physical pain to heal their lives.
You too can change the feelings that are holding you back and causing you pain. Hypnosis is safe and it lets in only the change you want to happen.
If you’re ready to let go of the things holding you back in your life, I am here to help you do that, simply call 0409 610 153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a complimentary first session.